Our Picos team is expanding, and we’re on the lookout for a creative Copywriter who is excited to join a fast-paced working environment with lots of opportunity for growth.
Who are we?
We are Picos. A Melbourne-based creative agency full of creative thinkers and digital natives who specialise in digital marketing.
Our end-to-end marketing offerings cover the full spectrum of production requirements – including; social media marketing, website design, web development, content creation, brand design, graphic design, copywriting, photography, videography, online strategy & consulting.
Who are you?
- A confident, self-motivated individual with a knack for bringing ideas to life
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- Degree in marketing or a related field
- Previous experience in an agency environment (preferred)
- Comfortable building and fostering strong internal and external relationships
- High attention-to-detail, collaborative, proactive
- Exceptional writing skills for both short and long form content
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at once
- A team player and a passionate creative
About the role:
You’ll be responsible for:
- Producing on-brand and effective copy for socials (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok & LinkedIn), websites, EDMs, and ads
- Writing, editing, and proofreading different types of content and communications
- Developing copywriting guidelines and follow existing guidelines to ensure consistent tone of voice for each client
- Assisting in the development and execution of the content and social media strategies
- Collaborating with the team to present creative ideas, implement marketing strategies and achieve business goals
- Managing your time effectively to ensure deadlines are met on time
- Client facing communications (comfortable articulating and presenting to clients)
What are the perks?
We care about the well-being of our team and strive to make Picos an enjoyable place to work. This is what we offer:
- A flexible working environment, whether it’s from home, the office or a cafe. However, working from the office with the team is the preference.
- A feedback-friendly culture, where we make space for open and respectful sharing of feedback that helps us grow.
- A dog-friendly office, so expect lots of puppy cuddles!
- We support taking mental health days as personal leave. No explanation or medical certificate necessary.
- A generous development allowance of $2,500 and hands-on learning opportunities for professional growth.
- Referral programs that can earn team members 10% of the total project fee per successful referral.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic, creative team, this may be the role for you!
To be considered, please send us the following:
- Cover letter with answers to the following questions:
1. What has attracted you to this role and why would you be a good fit?
2. What has been your favourite project to work on and why?