Social Media Manager
Do you have experience managing social advertising campaigns? Are you accustomed to analysing ad performance, boosting conversion and engagement rates and creating insightful reports? Do you speak Adobe? Is ‘game on’ the first thought that comes to your mind when you read the words ‘Foosball tournament’? If your answer to these questions is yes, then we want to hear from you.
Who are we?
We are Picos. A Melbourne-based creative agency full of creative thinkers and digital natives who specialise in digital marketing.
Our end-to-end marketing offerings cover the full spectrum of production requirements – including; social media marketing, website design, web development, content creation, brand design, graphic design, copywriting, photography, videography, online strategy & consulting.
Who are you?
- A confident, self-starting, and self-motivated individual
- Comfortable building and fostering strong internal and external relationships
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Degree in marketing or a related field
- An ability to create effective content strategies to engage and convert audiences
- In-depth knowledge of digital and agency project production, including design and technology
- High attention-to-detail, creative, proactive
- Up-to-date with all the latest trends across multiple digital channels
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at once
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite particularly InDesign and Illustrator
About the role:
You will be in the driver’s seat for the running of our client’s social media and potentially brand campaigns. This means you’ll be responsible for:
- Assisting in leading, developing and executing both short and long term marketing plans
- Activating end-to-end marketing and digital-led campaigns across all relevant channels
- Develop social media guidelines and follow existing guidelines to ensure consistency across all marketing material
- Create high quality and creative content for social media, eDMs and digital campaigns
- Assist in the development and execution of the content and social media strategies
- Manage social media channels on a day-to-day basis including the creation of organic and paid content (Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok & LinkedIn)
- Support the delivery and reporting of marketing and campaign activity
- Support the Marketing Director with general marketing tasks and research
- Collaborating with the team to implement marketing strategies and achieve business goals
- Client facing communications
What are the perks?
We care about the experience and well-being of our team. Here are some of the awesome benefits we offer:
- We support a flexible working environment, whether it’s from home, the office or a cafe. However, working from the office with the team is the preference.
- A feedback-friendly culture, where we make space for open and respectful sharing of feedback that helps us grow.
- A dog-friendly office, so expect lots of puppy cuddles!
- We support our team taking mental health days as personal leave. No explanation or medical certificate necessary.
- A generous development allowance of $2,500 and hands-on learning opportunities for professional growth.
- Referral programs are in place that can earn team members 10% of the total project fee per successful referral.
What are the next steps?
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity and career progression, it may be time to join the Picos family.
To be considered, please send us the following:
- Case studies
- Cover letter answering the following questions:
What has attracted you to this role and why would you be a good fit?
What was your favourite project to either lead or be a part of, and why?